- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained in the online store is Katarzyna Kuźnicka ul. Handlowa 18/24, 66-100 Sulechów. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The online store Szydełkiem Malowane performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through voluntarily entered information in forms,
- The online shop Szydełkiem Malowane collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form: in order to answer a given question, in order to service the order and to add a comment by the User.
- Personal data left in the online store will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease processing of his data at any time.
II Cookies policy
File policy “cookies” online store Szydełkiem Painted https://szydelkiemmalowane.pl
- “Cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in user’s end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The online store Szydełkiem Malowane does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies are intended for using the store’s websites. The operator uses these files to:
a) the ability to log in and maintain a user session on each subsequent store page,
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences,
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic service of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to the User’s devices.
- Users of the online store Szydełkiem Malowane can change the settings for cookies at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The operator of the online store Szydełkiem Malowane informs that changes in the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the website from working properly.