Regulations of the online store „Szydełkiem malowane”
1. Online store Szydełkiem Malowane, available at https://szydelkiemmalowane.pl, belongs to Katarzyna Kuźnicka, residing in Sulechów, at ul. Handlowa 18/24.
2. These regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sales Agreement with the Consumer through the Store.
1.Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a natural person who conducts activities not registered.
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, carrying out on its own behalf a business activity that uses the Store.
5. Store – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address https://szydelkiemmalowane.pl.
6. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent made using the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – the customer’s account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
10. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
11. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected for purchase by the Customer are visible, as well as the ability to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
12, Product – a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
13. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
- Seller’s address: Katarzyna Kuźnicka, ul. Handlowa 18/24, 66-100 Sulechów
- Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller’s telephone number: 785 042 715
- Seller’s bank account number 86 1090 1854 0000 0001 2187 7342.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may contact the Seller by phone between 8-20
1.The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 5 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices.
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by a Sales Agreement.
Creating an Account in the Store
1.Creating an Account in the Store is free.To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: username and e-mail address.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
Order placement rules
In order to place an Order:
1.log into the Store (optional);
2. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the “add to cart” button;
3. log in, use the option of placing an Order without registration or create an account when placing an order;
4. if the option of placing an Order without registration was selected – complete the Order Form by entering the recipient’s details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter invoice data, if different from the recipient’s data,
5. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 7 point 3.
6. click “buy and pay”.
Offered delivery and payment methods
1.The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier delivery.
- Shipment by Polish Post.
- Pickup at a parcel locker.
- Personal pickup available at the store address.
- The Customer may use the following payment methods:
- The Customer may use the following payment methods:
- The Customer may use the following payment methods:
2. The Customer may use the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery;
- Payment by traditional transfer to the Seller’s account.
- Payment by Dotpay electronic transfer.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
Performance of the sales contract
1.Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the submission of the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon the receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If selected by the Customer:
-payments by traditional or electronic transfer The customer is obliged to make the payment within 4 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
– cash payment upon personal collection of the parcel, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on receipt of the parcel within 2 days of receiving information about the readiness of the parcel for collection.I
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal pickup, the product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description, in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. The beginning of the delivery period of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- In the case of shipping on delivery from the date of the contract of sale.
- If the Customer chooses to pick up the Product personally, the Product will be ready for pickup by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
The right to withdraw from the contracT
1.The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The time limit specified in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
4. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by electronic means by sending the statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3.
5. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
Complaint and warranty
1.New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
4.The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer – no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer’s request was justified.
5. Goods sent under the complaint procedure should be sent or delivered personally to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
6. If a warranty has been granted on the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
1.Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spprawy_ind Individualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following examples of options for using out-of-court complaint handling and redress:
3. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller;
4. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller;
5. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1.The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data is collected by the administrator via the Online Store in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of Online Store customers may be:
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Seller provides the Customer’s personal data collected to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment on behalf of the Seller.
In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
4.The Customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5.Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.